Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Extremely Extroverted 4 year old


After being at daycare with her friends all day, Mara (4 years, 4 months) played outside with 3 neighbor girls. After 45 minutes I called her in for supper. She cried and wanted to stay out and play some more. I said, "Mara you got to play all day with your friends at daycare and now you just got to play with Aspen, Jesse, and Willow". She said, "But Mom, Lilly had to leave daycare at quiet time and then there weren't many friends to play with; only five". That's my Mara. Her interest in playing with others is insatiable. Even her extroverted Mommy has a hard time keeping up with her. My mom said I was the same way as a kid.

1 comment:

  1. Only five kids after nap time! The injustice of her social life. PLEASE keep posting on this site! I'm STARVING for this little kid-funny stories...
    Love, Aunt Bec

    ReplyDelete