Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Bag Lady







Did I tell you we have a bag lady in the house? Sonna loves collecting things in bags and carrying them all around the house or put her bag over the handle bar on her bike. She is full of spirit and zest these days. She'll say, "I'm never gonna play with you again" or "I'm never gonna go camping with you". We are trying to teach her that these statements are unkind and not very helpful to any situation even if she is mad. But I know the absolutes ('never' and 'always') feel kind of good to use in the moment. :) (She is pictured above in another Sonna Original Outfit).

1 comment:

  1. The layered look is still in from what I hear. As are boots with cropped pants. This girl has got it.

    And, my guess is that your floors look a bit more tidy with all of the toys picked up and placed in bags...

    ReplyDelete