Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sweet Sisters

This is my champion sleeper Svea. She can sleep through anything and typically sleeps in 8-10 hour stretches at night. I know, I know - it's dreamy! (And it could change . . . )
I put Svea down to sleep on our bed while I made an attempt to clean our bedroom. I left the room for a minute and when I came back the girls had crawled into bed with their baby sister.
This morning I took my first shower while leaving Svea with the girls. (Jedd was already at work). I know it was risky but lately Mara has done a really nice job with Svea, plus I was a little desperate for a shower. The girls were eating cereal and Svea was in her bouncy seat on the floor next to them. I took a quick shower and was on 'high alert' but still fairly confident that all would be well. When I came down the hall to check on Svea all I could see was a huge nighttime pull-ups box from Costco that the girls were taping shut. ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING? I rounded the corner and Svea was safe in her bouncy seat.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for that new camera and the best, most photogenic girls in america! That top shot is STUNNING. Nice lighting, Iney. :)

    Glad Svea wasn't in the pull-up box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Another idea: while you shower she would be safe in her crib, right? Neither of the girls is tall enough to get her out of there, I would think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet moment! Penny says "There's Sonna! She's my favorite friend. She's gonna be a police officer."

    ReplyDelete